Dermatology Nursing Staff
RN Manager - Jayde
Our dermatology nurses
- Jayde - RN Manager
- Julie, Susanne, Brearna, Jovi, Veronica, Kiarna, Kelly, Paulina, Angela & Kara (Dulwich)
- Lynne, Brearna, Jovi & Kelly (Salisbury)
- Susanne, Louise and Julie (Mount Barker)
Work in conjunction with the medical staff, and play an important role in:
- assisting during surgery
- applying postoperative dressings
- suture removal and wound care
- operating the phototherapy machines
- photodynamic therapy for treatment of skin cancers and actinic damage.
- patch test application
- assisting during laser and radio frequency treatments
If you have any concerns about your wound in the days following surgery, please ask to speak to one of our nurses and they can arrange for you to come in to have your wound reviewed at a time that suits you.