- Dermatologist, Dermatology SA
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologist
- Published author in international peer-reviewed journals
Dermatology SA is excited to welcome Dr Matthew Cho to the practice. He will commence practicing from March 2020 from both the Salisbury and Dulwich rooms.
Dr Cho completed his training in Adelaide and is a new fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists.
He obtained his medical degree from the Flinders University Medical School, where he graduated with first class honors in 2012. He completed internship and two years of basic physician training at Royal Adelaide Hospital prior to commencing Dermatology training in 2016. He has extensive experience in the management of complex medical and surgical dermatological conditions through comprehensive training received from Royal Adelaide Hospital, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre and Royal Darwin Hospital, and in paediatric dermatology at the Women’s and Children’s hospital. A published author in international peer-reviewed journals, Dr Cho is interested in all facets of adult and paediatric medical and surgical dermatology.
Dr Cho’s interests and skills include:
- Adult and paediatric skin disease
- Skin cancer surgery, including flaps and grafts
- Immunobullous and autoimmune skin disease
- Psoriasis, Eczema & Acne & Rosacea
- Drug eruptions
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis with Botulinum toxin
- Laser treatments for facial vessels and pigmentation